How to renew my Technical Membership
Step 1: Sign in to the Gymnastics Australia Website
1. Go to the Gymnastics Australia website by visiting http://gymnastics.org.au
2. In the top right-hand corner of the window, click Sign In this will take you to the sign in page.
3. You will now need to sign in using your Technical Member ID as your username, and your Gymnastics Australia password. If you have forgotten your password, please contact [email protected]
4. Once you have signed in, click the top right-hand corner on the Hi, Your Name link to access your Gymnastics Australia account and Technical Member Portal.
Step 2: Have you completed the required steps to renew your membership?
5. Do you have enough updating points? You can view your Updating Points total at the top right of the screen after clicking the Hi, Your Name
6. If you do not have enough updating points, Gymnastics Australia’s website has a list of updating ideas. You can check how many updating points you have on your Technical Membership portal.
7. Have you completed the Child Safe Online Course? This free, online course is a mandatory part of renewing your membership, and if you have not completed it you will not be able to renew. Please see this link for more information. Note that after you’ve completed the Child Safe Online Course, you will need to wait until the following day before the Renew tab will be available.
8. For Advanced or higher-level coaches: Do you have a current first aid certificate? As an Advanced or higher-level coach, you need to hold a current First Aid certificate. If you have recently completed a First Aid course, please send the certificate to [email protected] to have it added to your Gymnastics Online profile.
Step 3: Renewing your Gymnastics Australia Technical Membership
9. If you are eligible to renew your membership, you will be able to see a ‘Renew’ tab on your Technical Membership portal. If you have enough updating points, and have completed the Gymnastics Australia Child Safe Online course, but can’t see the renew tab, please contact [email protected]