The sport of gymnastics consists of 8 individual Gymsports:
- Gymnastics for All (GfA)
- Men's Artistic Gymnastics (MAG)
- Women's Artistic Gymnastics (WAG)
- Rhythmic Gymnastics (RG)
- Trampoline Gymnastics (TRP)
- Aerobic Gymnastics (AER)
- Acrobatic Gymnastics (ACR)
- Cheerleading (CHL)
Use the left menu to discover more about each Gymsport.
Each Gymsport is managed by a Sports Management Committee (SMC). Each Committee will work with, provide advice to, and make recommendations to the GSA State Director or delegated GSA staff member/s on the delivery of strategic and operational outcomes for their Gymsport. In particular the Committees shall:
- provide advice on the preparation of operational policies and regulations for approval by the GSA State Director;
- review their Gymsport’s performance and undertake forward planning against the GSA strategic plan outcomes
- provide advice on and co-ordinate and implement technical regulations at all GSA state events.
SMC Position Descriptions