Hills Gymnastics Academy (HGA)
Gymnastic Coach - Part-time and Casual Positions
Hills Gymnastics Academy is based at the Adelaide Hills Recreation Centre in Mount Barker.
HGA holds classes including Mini Gymnastics (4 years old), Recreational (Gymnastics for All, 5 years and above), Development, and Woman Artistic Gymnastics (Competitive Levels Gymnastics).
This is a great opportunity for a passionate and friendly coach who enjoys working with children and building skills in gymnastics and life.
Immediate start available for suitably qualified person/s for permanent weekly shifts and casual fill in shifts. Delayed start an option for suitable but unqualified person/s while they undertake qualification completion or updates. Training costs may be covered for the right applicant.
Skills & Attributes:
- You must love working with kids and making a positive impact on their lives
- Energetic people skills
- Enthusiasm and a passion for developing others
- Friendly and open communicator
- A results focused team player
- An understanding of the value of being physically active through gymnastics.
- Intermediate/Intermediate GFA/Advanced - Coach Accreditation
- Current Gymnastics Australia Technical Membership
- Annually updating Gymnastics accreditation in accordance with Gymnastics Australia technical membership requirements.
- Awareness regarding Gymnastics safety and a proactive mind set on the subject of safety.
You will adapt lesson plans and coach a variety of gymnastics programs in a safe, positive and fun environment for participants. You will require a Gymnastics Australia Intermediate and/or Advanced Coaching accreditation. Deliver a high quality, safe, gymnastics class which sees the children progressing through levels and learning about gymnastics in a positive manner
Provide support and information to children and parents where you can or advise where to get information and the support that they need.
Opportunities to expand into Customer Service and Play club. Coaching Staff have access to AHRC Health club, Group Fitness classes and Casual court usage (Basketball, Squash, Badminton and Netball)
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We'd love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in the sport & leisure industry, we want to hear from you!
Suitable applicants can apply via email HERE.
E: [email protected]