Mighty Movers is a Gymnastics Foundational Movement Program intended for Children aged 5 – 8 years, aimed at introducing children to the sport of Gymnastics.
4 key focus areas:
- Developing Gymnastics Foundational Movements:
- Develop basic movements and physical capabilities, specifically targeted at developing body awareness, strength, flexibility, coordination, agility, and balance.
- Developing Confidence and Self-esteem
- Throughout classes children will be exposed to challenges aimed at building resilience and confidence, whilst still having fun.
- Talent Identification for High Performance.
- A program that develops the key areas for High Performance
- Future pathways to gymnastics programs and clubs (or other sports).
- Creates pathways for Gymnasts once they move through the Mighty Movers Blocks.
- Gymnasts in the Mighty Movers Program will move through 6 Blocks/Colours.
- Each block is 10 weeks (or a school term)
- Each session is 50 minutes
- At the end of each block Gymnasts receive a certificate with key achievements
- Gymnasts move on to the next block once key achievements are met and the coach feels they are ready to progress.
- At the end of the 6 blocks Gymnasts receive a Mighty Movers Program completion certificate and are provided with a pathway to continue their Gymnastics journey.
Term Enrollment $165.00
Tuesday: 3:45pm - 4:35pm
Tuesday: 4:40pm - 5.30pm
(10 weeks) up front payments
Gymnastics SA Registration Fee $52.00 per year
o Children should wear comfortable clothes that allow free movement. No denim, hoodies or zippers jackets. No shoes. Leotards, tights, fitted singlets are encouraged.
o Parents must drop their child at the front door of Gymnastics SA State Gymnastics Centre.
o Parents are not permitted on the gymnastics floor
o Please ensure your child has a water bottle at every session
o No food during class
Marion Leisure & Fitness Centre
Corner of Oaklands Road and Rosedale Ave. MORPHETTVILLE SA 5043
NOTE: enter via the main entrance of the
Marion Leisure & Fitness Centre. Turn left at the cafeteria to find
the Gymnastics SA main entrance door.